Birthday Party Packages at Blue Point Stables!
This page still doesn't have all of it's links working yet. AND, it dosen't have the BIG "Gala Birthday Package" listed yet. It's coming. Soon we hope. We do apologize for the inconvenience! And, Thank You for your understanding and support.
(The B.P.S. Mgt. Team)
The BPS Classic Birthday Package…
Birthday Parties With
Horse / Pony Riding mini-lessons!
The BPS Classic Birthday Package
2-1/4 hours of Birthday FUN! [up to 10 Children]: $250.00
1st quarter hour (+/-):BPS Introductions and Welcomes
· Parking Area (somewhat limited, other options can be considered)
· Designated private close-in parking for up to 1 vehicle
(to aid in unloading of your supplies for your Party)
· Use of the BPS Office Area for your supplies
(plus a table and refrigerator w/top freezer, inside of the Office)
· A Warm and Friendly Greeting from a BPS Event Facilitator
· A “Welcome Introduction” from our Event Facilitator
(Includes facility & grounds acclamation and safety awareness)
· Signing of release forms
(Includes distribution of the Children’s Party Arm Bands! )
· A short barn tour
· The Honored Birthday Child
· Your Party Group of Excited Children
· Lots of Excited Parents, Relatives and Friends
(No limit on the numbers of Parents, Relatives and Friends! )
· Cameras for capturing lifelong memorable moments
The Next Hour: Your Personal Party Time with Your Group
· Personal time for you to host your Party…
(Celebration time… )
· An Outside Picnic Table under a 10’ x 20’ Canopy…
For the Honored Birthday Guest!
· 3 additional Outside Picnic Tables for use throughout your Party
· 1 Additional Outside Table for your Party Supply Uses
· Additional Chairs for your Visitors
(1 additional chair per child participant)
· SPECIAL GIFT CUPS - for the children, to use and take home
(1 each, per participating child)
· Two Outside lined, large trash / garbage cans
(BPS takes care of and disposes of your discarded party remains)
· Continued use of our Office area throughout your Party
You Supply: (at your discretion)
· Various Party Decorations…
(Balloons, Banners, Party Favors … Whatever you supply)
· Party Table Coverings
· Music (Whatever you’d like to bring, CD player etc.)
· Party Eats and Treats
(Meals, Drinks, Cake, Treats … Whatever you supply)
The Last Hour: Continuous Mini-Lesson Ride Time
· 2 Horses for 1 hour of “Handler Lead” horse riding mini-lessons.
· 1 “Petting & Grooming” Pony, “Handler Supervised”.
· 2 Horse Treats, per participating child, to give to their favorite horse.
· A smile of relief, because all of your hard planning just paid off! J
Need to add on a few more children? No problem! Please contact us for your best options.
ALSO, Please don’t forget to CLICK on a line Below to…