One of our main goals is to please!
At BPS one of our main goals is to please our clients.
It is our desire to meet your equine needs with care, courtesy and efficiency.
We offer a wide variety of services; from boarding & lessons to training & consultations. Plus much more.
We pride ourselves by the longevity of our Boarder Clientele. Happy equines usually makes for happy clients.
– Full Board – $475/month
– 2nd and multiple equines receive – 10% off each month
Please ask about our Full Board, Incentive, conditional Discount for new clients.
– Full Stall Board – $475/month
Full Stall Board includes normal care in the barn and the following…
- 16 Stall barn.
- Convenient, 16’ wide asphalt paved barn hallway.
- Spacious 12’ x 12’ stalls with “see through” bars.
- Heavy duty, Matted floors for softer cushioning to the hooves.
- Stalls mucked daily.
- Twice daily cursory visual observations. – With the owner’s permission, BPS will handle minuscule occurrences. BPS will notify owners of more pertinent concerns.
- Daily Sheeting and, or Blanketing ( Seasonal ).
- Waters checked and refilled as needed twice a day.
- Grain – usually 12% protein. Morning and evening grain feedings conducted, up to three scoops per day. [additional available as the client may require]
- Fresh Hay, locally grown, provided in stalls and hung onto the walls, along with hay in the turnout paddocks and fields provided during Seasonal needs, usually a fescue mix.
- Supplement feeding (owner prepared & provided).
- Individual Himalayan Salt Blocks, one per stall.
- No extra charge for feeding with client’s supplied and preferred grain and, or hay.
- Superior quality, fine saw dust bedding for enhanced sanitary localization. The bedding is cleaned and refreshed daily. The bedding is completely stripped and replaced as needed. (Extremely messy equines may incur additional charges.)
- Morning or Evening turnouts and turn ins, weather permitting. Daylight vs. Night turnouts flip between the cold and hot weather Seasons. Equines requiring a shorter turnouts is supported. Private paddock turn-outs available for an additional charge.
- Equine turnouts are grouped with other equines that they with which they co-habitat with best
- Private paddock turnouts are an extra monthly fee
- Flip-switch lighting in all stalls, to enhance visibility when necessary.
- Use of Hot & Cold water, inside of lighted 15′ x 12′ wash bay.
- Use of 70′ x 200′ Covered, Lighted Arena – available when lessons are not being conducted. (More often than not, Boarders may use this arena during lessons – Lesson Instructor’s option.)
- Use of approximately 125′ x 275′ Open Air (Jumping) Arena – available when lessons are not being conducted. (More often than not, Boarders may use this arena during lessons – Lesson Instructor’s option.)
- Use of approximately 60′ Round Pen (Seasonal), available when not otherwise occupied.
- In barn restroom facility.
- Guaranteed position on one of our saddle racks for one saddle.
- Tack boxes are allowed in front of stalls.
- Facility manager lives on premises.
- Extra fee Services – including timed stall lighting, convalescent care, grooming, washing, in stall automatic fly spray, exercising, training and others are available and can be added to the monthly invoice.
– Pasture Board – $350/month
Currently we are not offering Pasture Board
Pasture boarding includes regular pasture and the following…
- Hay – locally grown, usually a fescue mix (during non-grass growing months.)
- Use of Hot & Cold water indoor wash bay included
- Paved, 16′ wide aisle way in the barn for tacking your equine
- In barn restroom facilities.
- Facility managers live on premises.
- Use of 70′ x 200′ Covered Arena, is available when lessons are not being conducted.
- Use of approximately 125′ x 275′ Open Air Arena, is available when lessons are not being conducted.
- Use of approximately 60′ (Seasonal) Round Pen, is available when not otherwise occupied.
- All extras – including blanketing, convalescent care, grooming, washing, exercising, training and others are available and can be added to the monthly invoice.
– Basic Boarding Setup Information
- Must complete an application and contract to board.
- 1st & Last Month’s fees are due at beginning of board.
- A copy of proof of ownership (e.g. B.O.S. or Registration Cert.) is required.
- Equines must have a current coggins and be up to date on vaccinations.
- Upon acceptance, first and last month’s board is due.
- BPS prefers long term boarders. However, short term boarders for two or more months will be considered.
- Discounts offered for clients with multiple horses.
- Discounts offered to clients after boarding for 1 year.
NOTICE: Any and All Checks returned or otherwise rendered unable to cash and, or deposit will incur an additional $45 BPS NSF Service Fee. The $45.00 NSF Service Fee is an additional Fee added on tope of whatever banking charges have been levied and, or attached.