Directions to Blue Point Stables, LLC
677 Buck Creek Road
Kingston, TN 37763-5219
Visitors seen by appointment only please.
The below car icon will open a google map showing our location at 677 Buck Creek Road, Kingston, TN 37763-5219. We hope to see you soon. Thank you very much for visiting our website. – Management –
Please call us at 865-376-9312
Wanting the GPS Coordinates to our location?
35° 50′ 57.9228” N
84° 29′ 35.0916” W
Wanting the Latitude and Longitude to our location?
Latitude 35.849423 Longitude -84.493081
Directions to Blue Point Stables, LLC from Watt Road, Knoxville, TN at I-40 / I-75 Slightly less than 17 Miles. Approximately 18 minutes +/-
1. Start out by Merging onto I-40 W via the ramp from Watt Road and stay right toward Nashville. Then drive 12.58 miles.
2. Take the Gallaher Road S. exit (Exit 356 B). Then drive off onto the ramp 0.21 mile.
3. Merge onto Gallaher Road. / TN-326. Then drive 1.34 miles.
4. At the stop sign, turn left onto Kingston Hwy / US-70 / TN-1. Then drive 0.98 mile.
5. Turn right onto Buck Creek Road. Then drive 1.05 mile.
If you have reached Old Poplar Springs Road, you have gone a little too far.
6. Then turn left at the stop sign to stay on Buck Creek Road. Then drive .53 mile.
7. Arrive at 677 Buck Creek Road, Kingston TN 37763-5219. Blue Point Stables, LLC is on the left.
Your destination is 0.3 mile past Chandley Road. If you have reached Cross Creek Lane, you have gone about 0.4 miles too far.
8. Please come down the driveway that angles off to the left from Buck Cree Road. You should see three (3) mailboxes on the left. The driveway starts out paved. At about 1/8 of a mile down the paved driveway portion, you should turn left onto the gravel driveway just before the blue house. Arrive at the barn, which is approximately 1/4 mile from Buck Creek Road.
9. Please park on the left side of the driveway, opposite of the barn. Please do NOT park on the right, which is the barn side of the driveway.
10. Please come on into the barn, across from the small house. Come about 1/2 way through the barn and see a vestibule on the right, just past the horse wash bay. Go through the vestibule and through the doors and down the hallway. Find the office on the right at the end of the hall.