Judge – Becky Huddleston
This is the third in an Open Show series being held at BPS this year. We are welcoming Riders of all levels to come and compete with us at our facility! We are accepting pre-entries at this link https://form.jotform.com/bluepointstables/blue-point-stables-open-horse-show-
Show Starts at 9 am
- 18” Working Hunters
- 18” Equitation over Fences
- 18” Hunter Under Saddle
- 18” Jumpers
- 2’ Working Hunters
- 2’ Equitation over Fences
- 2’ Hunter Under Saddle
- 2’ Jumpers
- 2’6” Working Hunters
- 2’6” Equitation over Fences
- 2’6” Hunter Under Saddle
- 2’6 Jumpers
Schooling Break for Flat Division Horses
- Open English Pleasure (W/T/C)
- Youth English Pleasure (W/T/C)
- Beginner Walk Only
- Open Bridlepath Hack
- Green Horse English Pleasure (W/T)
- Beginner Pleasure – (W/T)
- Open English Equitation – (W/T/C)
- Youth English Equitation – (W/T/C)
- Beginner Equitation – (W/T)
- Suitability for Dressage
Schooling Break for Ground Rail Horses ONLY!
- Beginner Ground Rail Working Group
- Beginner Ground Rail Equitation over Fences
- Beginner Ground Rail on the Flat
Schooling Break for Cross Rail Horses
- Cross Rail Working Hunter – (W/T/C)
- Cross Rail Equitation over Fences – (W/T/C)
- Cross Rail Hunter under Saddle – (W/T/C)
- Open Halter
- Open Showmanship
Schooling Break for Western Horses
- Open Ranch Pleasure (W/J)
- Green Horse Western Pleasure (W/J)
- Youth Western Pleasure (W/J)
- Open Western Horsemanship (W/J)
- Open Ranch Pleasure (W/J/L)
- Youth Western Pleasure (W/J/L)
- Open Western Horsemanship(W/J/L)
- Trail (W/J)
- Trail (W/J/L)
Rosette Ribbons will be awarded to 6th place
Division Champion Awards will be given out in 18”, 2’, 2’6”, Beginner, Cross Rails & Western
Rules and Regulations
- ASTM/SEI approved helmets must be always worn when riders are mounted, regardless of age.
- Proof of Negative Coggins test taken within the last 12 months must be presented to the show secretary.
- Martingales are not permitted in any flat classes.
- Drop down nosebands are only permitted in Gambler’s Choice and Jumper classes.
- Show management reserves the right to combine or split classes as deemed necessary.
- No outside horses are permitted in the barn.
- USEF/AQHA rules will apply to all classes and divisions EXCEPT the Beginner classes.
- Please note that we LOVE dogs but our Chickens and Cats DO NOT LOVE dogs. We ask that you please leave you companion animals at home.
Beginner Class Rules:
- Beginner Classes are Walk/Trot ONLY!
- Beginner riders may NOT cross enter into any other classes
- Beginner classes are open to English and Western riders
Pre-Entries will close the Monday prior to the show. Pre-Entry Fee is $10 per Class.
Pre-Entries can be made at
Show Day Entries
Show Day Entry Fee is $12 per Class.
Directions & Contact Information
These shows will be hosted at Blue Point Stables. Our address is
677 Buck Creek Road, Kingston, TN, 37763
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – (865) 376-9312